[BFET] Updated FFY18 BFET Budget Template

Mat Carlisle mcarlisle at sbctc.edu
Mon May 22 13:26:38 PDT 2017

Good afternoon.
I have attached the most recent version of the DSHS BFET budget workbook. I believe it to be correct and free from errors, however, if you discover any errors, please let me know ASAP. Remember to start from the back and work your way forward, so the workbook will auto-calculate for you. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me no later than Friday, May 26th, after which I will be out of the office on leave and college monitoring visits.

Also, do not revise any of the workbook's formulas. DSHS has been very gracious to provide us with an unlocked version of the workbook, which is greatly appreciated.

By way of reminder - The due date for the workbook has been extended from June 1st to June 5th, to avoid a scheduling conflict with the WorkFirst Training Forum. Please do not be late.

Thanks for all the great work you do!
Mat

Mat Carlisle
Program Administrator,  Workforce Education
State Board of Community and Technical Colleges
Phone: 360.704.4341
Fax: 360.704.4418
Email: mcarlisle at sbctc.edu