[BFET] FW: Student Success Navigator position posting at LWTech

Mat Carlisle mcarlisle at sbctc.edu
Thu May 4 10:59:56 PDT 2017

Good morning.
Lake Washington Institute of Technology has a new posting for a Student Success Navigator. The position description can be found here: http://www.lwtech.edu/about/human-resources/jobs/apply/. Please pass along as you deem appropriate.
Mat

Mat Carlisle
Program Administrator,  Workforce Education
State Board of Community and Technical Colleges
Phone: 360.704.4341
Fax: 360.704.4418