[BFET] BFET Training Forum Registration

Mat Carlisle mcarlisle at sbctc.edu
Wed Mar 15 17:47:42 PDT 2017

Good afternoon.
Registration for the BFET Training Forum is now open!

The Forum is scheduled for May 10th-12th in Bellingham. An event flyer and a registration form can be found on the DSHS BFET webpage under Provider Resources<https://www.dshs.wa.gov/esa/provider-resources>. Registration is online this year, though payment must be via a check or money order.

Attendees are limited to 3 per college, though a presenter does not count against that limit. It is anticipated that the agenda will be finalized and the presenters identified and notified this week.

Let me know if you have any questions. I look forward to seeing you there.
Mat

Mat Carlisle
Program Administrator,  Workforce Education
State Board of Community and Technical Colleges
Phone: 360.704.4341
Fax: 360.704.4418
Email: mcarlisle at sbctc.edu