[BFET] FW: SBCTC January Case Note Report

Mat Carlisle mcarlisle at sbctc.edu
Wed Mar 8 20:25:07 PST 2017

Good evening.
I am forwarding the Monthly Case Note Audit Report for January 2017.

There are 3 outlier percentages that are abnormal. I'm wondering if this might not be the result of the notes being input later in the month than usual or someone being out of the office. I'm confident future months will return to the norm.
Mat

Mat Carlisle
Program Administrator,  Workforce Education
State Board of Community and Technical Colleges
Phone: 360.704.4341