[BFET] FW: FFY17 BFET 100% Funds Forms and Update

Mat Carlisle mcarlisle at sbctc.edu
Thu Jun 15 09:07:47 PDT 2017

Good morning.
There seems to be a little confusion in completing the Performance matrix, so here's an example of what it should look like. Since the 100% carryover funds will be available only during the 4th quarter, you only need to input data into Column I; the rest of the form will auto-populate. Input the number of additional students in each BFET component you intend to serve with these additional funds.

Thank you for those who have already replied, and I look forward to hearing from everyone else soon. Appreciate your flexibility with this quick turnaround.
Mat

Mat Carlisle
Program Administrator,  Workforce Education
State Board of Community and Technical Colleges
Phone: 360.704.4341