[BFET] FW: REMINDER: Workforce Conference registration closes on July 31st

Mat Carlisle mcarlisle at sbctc.edu
Tue Jul 18 08:54:37 PDT 2017

Good morning.
I am passing along this reminder that team registration for the upcoming Workforce Education Collaboration Conference will close next Monday, July 31st. The Conference will be held at the Clover Park Technical College McGavick Center from Monday-Wednesday, August 21st-23rd.

Please be sure your team includes a representative who is well-versed in BFET policy and procedures. You can find a recommendation regarding team make-up on the Conference webpage at the link below.
Mat

Mat Carlisle
Program Administrator,  Workforce Education
State Board of Community and Technical Colleges
Phone: 360.704.4341