[BFET] Monthly Case Note Audit Report -- May 2017

Mat Carlisle mcarlisle at sbctc.edu
Wed Jul 5 09:35:47 PDT 2017

Good morning.
I have attached the DSHS audit report for May.

As a system, we are above the allowable percentage of missed notes, an unusual circumstance for us though we have been high for two consecutive months.

I am aware that Lake WA and SPSCC have on-boarded new staff, and am anticipating their percentage of missed notes to decline.

Olympic did a great job of getting their notes back in compliance. Congrats and thank you, Christine.

Historically, Peninsula and Seattle Central have done well, and I anticipate this is a blip on the screen for them. Laura and Adria, please let me know what concerns you may have.

Hope you all had a fun and safe 4th of July.
Mat

Mat Carlisle
Program Administrator,  Workforce Education
State Board of Community and Technical Colleges
Phone: 360.704.4341
Fax: 360.704.4418
Email: mcarlisle at sbctc.edu