[BFET] FW: BFET Trainings Suggestions?

Mat Carlisle mcarlisle at sbctc.edu
Wed Aug 30 08:57:05 PDT 2017

Good morning.
I have heard some very positive things about the 2017 Workforce Education Collaboration Conference. I hope those of you who were able to attend for BFET found it informative, challenging and worthwhile.

Were you able to identify any areas where some specific BFET training might be planned for FFY18? I look forward to hearing from you with your suggestions.

My daughter's wedding went terrifically.

Thanks for all you do.
Mat

Mat Carlisle
Program Administrator,  Workforce Education
State Board of Community and Technical Colleges
Phone: 360.704.4341