[BFET] BFET College/CBO Collaboration at BFET Training Foru- Volunteers Needed

Rable, Tami trable at rtc.edu
Mon Apr 25 09:54:35 PDT 2016

Hi Mat,
Renton Technical College will have 3 people attending, and we plan to have one of our team members at both of these sessions.
Thanks,

Tami M Rable
Workforce Education Manager
[cid:image001.png at 01D13320.87630A80]

[cid:image013.png at 01D13320.87630A80]

3000 NE 4th St. Renton, WA 98056
Phone: 425-235-2352, ext. 5542
Email: trable at RTC.edu<mailto:trable at RTC.edu>
www.RTC.edu<http://www.rtc.edu/>