[BFET] Presentations from the BFET Provider Meeting

Dwyer, Johanna jdwyer at spscc.edu
Fri Apr 1 09:50:34 PDT 2016

Ok I hate to seem dense but I don't see anything specific about BFET filling rosters in these documents?

I'm trying to locate instructions on the "tuition paid by date" and if this date is populated if the tuition was paid by other funds than BFET.

[cid:image002.jpg at 01D18BFB.EEA6DC60]

Johanna Dwyer, MBA
Dean of Student Financial Services
jdwyer at spscc.edu|360-596-5234<mailto:jdwyer at spscc.edu|360-596-5234>