[ATcoord] Fw: [Athen] Register for STEM Accessibility Conference

Monica Olsson molsson at sbctc.edu
Thu Jan 20 13:00:33 PST 2022

Hello,

Registration is open now! Zach Lattin from Clark is a featured guest speaker.

[Title: SBCTC logo - Description: Compass]

Monica M. Olsson (she/her/hers)

Policy Associate – Accessible IT Coordinator

molsson at sbctc.edu<mailto:molsson at sbctc.edu> • o: 360-704-3922 • c: 206-914-7187

sbctc.edu<https://www.sbctc.edu/> • Twitter: @SBCTCWashington<https://twitter.com/SBCTCWashington> • Facebook: @WASBCTC<https://www.facebook.com/wasbctc/>