[ATcoord] FW: Accessibility Heroes at Centralia College: Faculty, Students and Staff Making a (Technical) Difference in the World

Carrie Powell carrie.powell at centralia.edu
Thu Feb 22 14:16:09 PST 2018

Hello Accessible IT Coordinators!
After attending the first Capacity Building Institute at the University of Washington in February of 2015, Mike Hoel (Disability Services Director) and I came back to campus and started an Accessible Technology Workgroup. That next spring we decided to start recognizing our staff, faculty and students for their efforts to advance a culture of accessibility on our campus. Here's a look at some of the individuals who have been moving the ball forward on accessibility at Centralia College for the past three years.
Carrie Powell
ctcLink OCM Manager/Accessible IT Coordinator
Centralia College
600 Centralia College Blvd. WSC 209
Centralia, WA 98531
(360) 623-8581