[ATcoord] Accessible Tech budget

Lentini, Marc MLENTINI at highline.edu
Fri Feb 2 10:07:43 PST 2018

Hello Accessible Tech coordinators,

Our AT committee has been tasked with drawing up a five year budget for implementing our plan. We’ve started with a list of categories we expect to spend on. Have any of you done a similar exercise? Would you be willing to share what you came up with for line items, or numbers you’ve applied?

I’ve attached the list we’ve generated so far, categorized by goal and then task.

Thanks,
Marc

Marc Lentini | Director, Instructional Design | Highline College
v: (206) 592-3778 | http://people.highline.edu/mlentini | @malapertmarc
he.him.his