[ATcoord] FW: Caption Hub Course on Commons

Jess Thompson jess.thompson at sbctc.edu
Wed Apr 25 13:58:05 PDT 2018

In case any of you are actively involved in captioning at your school and are using the SBCTC Caption Hub.

Jess Thompson
Program Administrator, Accessible Technology Initiatives
p: 360.704.4327 | c: 253.229.8591
Current Projects<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KXjxctpTAa2R06iRksMrjaeiCkphAJzqkwX-awvJh9g/edit?usp=sharing>

Keep in the accessibility loop by joining the CTC Accessibility listserv<https://goo.gl/forms/CP1GHPl6Pe1ipD6q1>!