[ATcoord] 2 Day Accessibility Event - Oct 30 & 31

Jess Thompson jess.thompson at sbctc.edu
Fri Sep 29 11:43:50 PDT 2017

Happy Friday!

SBCTC is hosting a two day accessible technology event for schools participating in Access360<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PqnSzVGgO8eoxTNpmxGFKVjEb8MVmBhQZl1CZaLHNF8/edit?usp=sharing> on Oct 30 and 31st at Clover Park Technical College in Tacoma. I anticipate 10-15 extra seats that I'd like to open up to non-participating schools.

The event will mix presentations with worktime. Check out the Draft Agenda<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fuCfyWZU7dcLmx9WtOWNmBRweyZXiLEFNd_9OvefgjY/edit?usp=sharing> to learn more.

Want to attend? Work with your campus accessibility team to identify a few folks to attend (we recommend teams that include folks from the following areas: Information Technology, eLearning, Disability Support Services, Instruction, Public Information/Communications, and Business Affairs). Once you've identified your group, send me a list of their names and emails.

Space is limited, so any available seats will be assigned on a first come first serve basis. The hotel block closes Oct 6, so the earlier you can pull together a group, the better (if you're coming in from afar).

Note: You will need to cover your own travel - coffee and lunch will be provided.

Let me know if you have any questions,
Jess

Jess Thompson
Program Administrator, Accessible Technology Initiatives
1300 Quince St SE | PO Box 42495 | Olympia, WA 98504
p: 360.704.4327|c: 253.229.8591
jess.thompson at sbctc.edu<mailto:jess.thompson at sbctc.edu> | www.sbctc.edu<http://www.sbctc.edu/>
Current Projects<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KXjxctpTAa2R06iRksMrjaeiCkphAJzqkwX-awvJh9g/edit?usp=sharing>