[ATcoord] Accessibility Coordinators Distribution list

Jess Thompson jess.thompson at sbctc.edu
Thu May 25 14:11:22 PDT 2017

FYI: Full message below, but here's the important part - I suggest you ALL make sure you get signed up as your college's coordinator.

That list is for Agency Coordinators and the people who support compliance with Policy #188
You can sign up for that list here
https://public.govdelivery.com/accounts/WATECH/subscriber/new?topic_id=WATECH_42

Jess Thompson
Program Administrator, eLearning & Open Education
p: 360.704.4327 | c: 253.229.8591
Current Projects<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KXjxctpTAa2R06iRksMrjaeiCkphAJzqkwX-awvJh9g/edit?usp=sharing>