[ATcoord] Hourly rate for accessibility testing?

Kukuk, Jacob Jacob.Kukuk at lwtech.edu
Fri Feb 3 11:40:32 PST 2017

This might help though the hourly rate will be different based on county and district especially when student unions are involved.

Quality Assurance Analyst

Descriptions
Executes test scripts and documents defects for test scripts where the actual results do not successfully meet expected results. Run Tests. Run maintenance procedures/analyze results and take appropriate steps as a result. Changing/ implementing configurations.

(1) SQA Analysis- Ability to read and comprehend business requirements and high level design deliverables well enough to understand how they map to individual test cases
(2) MS Office tools This position should typically be used for a less experienced, basic level resource or someone new to the functional discipline.

  *   Performing all testing activities for initiatives across one or more assigned projects, utilizing processes, methods, metrics and software that ensure accessibility for all customer facing applications
  *   Understanding the interfacing applications, test environments and our tools and methodologies.
  *   Test case creation, defining test data requirements.
  *   test case execution, defect management, and status metrics.
  *   Effectively Communicating with project stakeholders on status and other information.
Must have:

  *   Accessibility testers with experience in testing with Assistive technology tools like JAWS, NVDA, Voice Over screen readers is a must
  *   Experience in working in an Agile environment with knowledge of test and defect management tool JIRA

Jacob Kukuk | Developer/DBA
Lake Washington Institute of Technology
Phone. (425) 739-8350 Mobile. (425) 583-4921
Jacob.Kukuk at lwtech.edu<mailto:Jacob.Kukuk at lwtech.edu> | http://lwtech.edu