[ATcoord] Fw: Hourly rate for accessibility testing?

Jess Thompson jess.thompson at sbctc.edu
Fri Feb 3 11:13:24 PST 2017

I thought some of the folks on this listserv might have an answer to Amy's question below.

Jess Thompson
Program Administrator, eLearning & Open Education
1300 Quince St SE | PO Box 42495 | Olympia, WA 98504
p: 360.704.4327|c: 253.229.8591
jess.thompson at sbctc.edu<mailto:jess.thompson at sbctc.edu> | www.sbctc.edu<http://www.sbctc.edu/>
My Current Projects<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KXjxctpTAa2R06iRksMrjaeiCkphAJzqkwX-awvJh9g/edit?usp=sharing>