[ATcoord] Campus Contacts

Jess Thompson jess.thompson at sbctc.edu
Tue Dec 5 13:05:55 PST 2017

In an effort to better direct my communication about accessibility related opportunities, training, and resources, I'm trying to collect the email addresses of folks in particular areas of your college.

While communication to councils and commissions is important, there are times the representatives are not the one's doing the work, but the ones overseeing it. My intent here is to help get information to the different players. Please respond to each question in the following short survey with at least one EMAIL address.

If you are not the best person on your campus to answer these questions, please forward it to someone who is.

Campus Contact Info Survey<https://goo.gl/forms/LvhyiOMCRgjkpFbn2>

Thanks for helping with this.

Jess

Jess Thompson
Program Administrator, Accessible Technology Initiatives
1300 Quince St SE | PO Box 42495 | Olympia, WA 98504
p: 360.704.4327|c: 253.229.8591
jess.thompson at sbctc.edu<mailto:jess.thompson at sbctc.edu> | www.sbctc.edu<http://www.sbctc.edu/>
Current Projects<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KXjxctpTAa2R06iRksMrjaeiCkphAJzqkwX-awvJh9g/edit?usp=sharing>