[ATcoord] resource

Jess Thompson jess.thompson at sbctc.edu
Thu Apr 27 11:47:44 PDT 2017

Hi,

Someone (Bill!) just tried to send this and I received a notice that it couldn't go through, so pasting the contents of the message here. Bill - contact me if there's anything other element missing. :)

Hello Everyone,

Some of you may already be aware of this, however this site was just pointe=
d out to me. There are great accessibility Evaluation tools as well an intr=
oduction to the standard and lots of information on how to check for access=
ibility. Make sure you click on "Evaluation Tools" on the right.

http://www.oneguidelineaday.com/

Bill Hartman
CISS Help Desk Coordinator
bhartman at btc.edu<mailto:bhartman at btc.edu>

Bellingham Technical College |3028 Lindbergh Ave. | Bellingham, WA  98225 |=
 p: 360.752.8362

Jess Thompson
Program Administrator, eLearning & Open Education
p: 360.704.4327 | c: 253.229.8591
Current Projects<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KXjxctpTAa2R06iRksMrjaeiCkphAJzqkwX-awvJh9g/edit?usp=sharing>