[Abawdnavigators] Finding the Referral form on Canvas

King, Kristina kking at wvc.edu
Wed Sep 16 09:57:53 PDT 2020

Hello All,
I don't know if anyone else has struggled to find the form to check referral numbers on Canvas but I certainly did until Kathi just walked me through it. I thought I'd write up some directions to finding it, in case anyone else still doesn't know where it is:

1- You need to get to the page that has all the black boxes with the different program names on it. (I went to "Courses" and then clicked on "Workforce Students Supports" to get there).
2- Click on the black box labelled "ABAWD"
3- Scroll down until you see the heading, "Module Navigation"
4- Click on "ABAWD Forms and Websites"
5-Look under the heading, "SBCTC Google Drive Links" and click "Referral Data"

Hope this helps! Let me know if these directions were confusing and you need more guidance.

Kris

Kristina King
Community Resource Navigator for ABAWD's
Office in Grants House    P (509)682-6613
[cid:c6ee99a7-90fc-459e-aa27-40f9a774e930]
Per Washington State law, this e-mail communication may be subject to public disclosure. Unauthorized review, use or disclosure of this information is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and promptly delete the message. Thank you