[Abawdnavigators] FW: CARES Act Educational Assistance and Public Assistance

Kathi Medcalf kmedcalf at sbctc.edu
Wed May 20 12:29:18 PDT 2020

Hi ABAWD Team,

Sharing information from Erin about income and public assistance.  This is good news.

Kathi

[Title: SBCTC logo - Description: Compass]Kathi Medcalf, M.S.Ed
Program Administrator: ABAWD, Workforce Education
1300 Quince Street SE | PO Box 42495 | Olympia, WA 98504-2495
P: (360) 704-1838     E: kmedcalf at sbctc.edu<mailto:kmedcalf at sbctc.edu>