[Abawdnavigators] Morning Happy Monday

Kathi Medcalf kmedcalf at sbctc.edu
Mon May 18 09:04:11 PDT 2020

Hello All,

Just checking in about the Canvas class.  I want to make sure you are all signed up as this is where we are posting information and soon will be sending messages through Canvas instead of this listserv.  If you need a new invitation to the Canvas class, please let me know.

Hope you are all staying healthy.

Kathi

[Title: SBCTC logo - Description: Compass]Kathi Medcalf, M.S.Ed
Program Administrator: ABAWD, Workforce Education
1300 Quince Street SE | PO Box 42495 | Olympia, WA 98504-2495
P: (360) 704-1838     E: kmedcalf at sbctc.edu<mailto:kmedcalf at sbctc.edu>
                      Pronouns: She/Her