[Abawdnavigators] Scheduling some time

Kathi Medcalf kmedcalf at sbctc.edu
Tue Mar 24 11:15:45 PDT 2020

Hi All,

I need to schedule a time/times to meet to go over:
New manual, should be ready by COB tomorrow.
To go over form that needs be signed by each navigator for DSHS and Trumba.
Excel Training.

I am looking for some thoughts on whether you would like this is one longer WebEx with Excel training being at the end so you don’t have to stay if you don’t want to, 3 shorter webinars for each of the above topics or a webinar with the first two and a separate Excel training.  Below is a link to a survey that will help me decide how to proceed.  Once I get the initial information about what you would like, I will work on some days and times to see what works best.  Please fill this out at your earliest convenience should take about a minute if you take a break between questions.  😊

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/HQYFHQV

[Title: SBCTC logo - Description: Compass]Kathi Medcalf, M.S.Ed
Program Administrator: ABAWD, Workforce Education
1300 Quince Street SE | PO Box 42495 | Olympia, WA 98504-2495
P: (360) 704-1838     E: kmedcalf at sbctc.edu<mailto:kmedcalf at sbctc.edu>
                      Pronouns: She/Her