[Abawdnavigators] Webinar dates

Kathi Medcalf kmedcalf at sbctc.edu
Tue Feb 25 11:37:17 PST 2020

Hi All,

I have some important information to talk about in our next Webinar.  I have been asked to move it from Friday morning as quite a few people are unavailable.  I have several times available for this webinar.  I know we won't ever find a time that everybody is available but I would like to minimize missing navigators.

Please let me know if you are UNAVAILABLE for the below dates.  I will select the one that has the least unavailable people.

Friday 2/28  1:30 PM to 3:00 PM
Tuesday 3/3 9:00 to 10:30 AM
Tuesday 3/3 1:00-2:30 PM
Wednesday 3/4 from 3:00 to 4:30 PM

Please let me know if you are unavailable for any of these ASAP so we can set the date for all. Only respond if you have unavailable times please.

Thanks,
Kathi

[Title: SBCTC logo - Description: Compass]Kathi Medcalf, M.S.Ed
Program Administrator: ABAWD, Workforce Education
1300 Quince Street SE | PO Box 42495 | Olympia, WA 98504-2495
P: (360) 704-1838     E: kmedcalf at sbctc.edu<mailto:kmedcalf at sbctc.edu>
                      Pronouns: She/Her