[Abawdnavigators] Trumba

Kathi Medcalf kmedcalf at sbctc.edu
Tue Apr 21 16:57:57 PDT 2020

Hi All,

Sorry about the flurry of emails.  Next week we are planning on Trumba training for Navigators.  There will be three 1 hour sessions, tentatively scheduled for Tuesday and Thursday from 10:30 AM to 11:30 AM and Tuesday afternoon from 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM.  You need to attend one of them.  The groups will be limited to 12 people in each timeslot.  I will be sending out links to register once  I make sure everybody can attend one of these times.  If you cannot attend any of these three times please let me know as soon as possible.  This training will be conducted by Trumba.

Thanks,

Kathi

[Title: SBCTC logo - Description: Compass]Kathi Medcalf, M.S.Ed
Program Administrator: ABAWD, Workforce Education
1300 Quince Street SE | PO Box 42495 | Olympia, WA 98504-2495
P: (360) 704-1838     E: kmedcalf at sbctc.edu<mailto:kmedcalf at sbctc.edu>
                      Pronouns: She/Her