[Abawdnavigators] Follow-up to Q and A

Kathi Medcalf kmedcalf at sbctc.edu
Fri Oct 18 11:50:38 PDT 2019

Dylan see below to send with the tracking sheet

[Title: SBCTC logo - Description: Compass]Kathi Medcalf
Program Administrator: ABAWD, Workforce Education
1300 Quince Street SE | PO Box 42495 | Olympia, WA 98504-2495
We have had some follow-up questions after sending out the Q & A. A revised version of the tracking sheet will be sent out through the WA Secure email this afternoon.  It will be sent to all Navigators for whom we have emails. If no Navigator info is listed we will send it to the Administrator. Please make sure all of your information is on the Google Drive<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sj4XW5Zt0aRadLIULWOX4JDB6G92luJeNIwrEYLk7z0/edit?usp=sharing>.  If you can't access the Drive please let Dylan<mailto:djilek at sbctc.edu> know.

Another popular question is about tracking the students you are helping with SNAP applications  without a release. We look forward to discussing how to accomplish this is a way that is low barrier to students and effective for staff.

The ABAWD Navigator program is funded with SNAP funds.  One of our overall goals is to track the students we help to access SNAP and to collect data about food insecurity on our campuses.   We will be asking for feedback on Monday for ways we might be able to do this, and we will continue to explore how to do this together.

Looking forward
Thanks,
Kathi