[Abawdnavigators] ABAWD Tracking Sheet and Non-Disclosure Form

Dylan Jilek djilek at sbctc.edu
Thu Oct 3 13:39:31 PDT 2019

Hello all,

I'm writing to give you all information about the FFY20 ABAWD Tracking Sheet, and the DSHS Non-Disclosure Form that you will need to fill out.
ABAWD Tracking Sheet
As of October 1, 2019, ABAWD Navigators should track information on ABAWD individuals they contact in the FFY20 ABAWD Tracking Sheet. We briefly discussed this in Monday's ABAWD Navigator meeting, but we wanted to confirm this to the listserv. Official ABAWD referrals from DSHS will not happen until November 1, but you may receive referrals from your college or community - make sure you track these!

Completed Tracking Sheets are due on the 10th of the month following the month tracked. So, for example, the October 2019 sheet is due November 10, and November's sheet will be due December 10.

You will submit the Tracking Sheet via the State of Washington secure email portal to djilek at sbctc.edu<mailto:djilek at sbctc.edu>. I will be sending all Navigators the Tracking Sheet via the secure email portal shortly. If you do not currently have an account set up, you will receive an email to the address that you have shared with SBCTC with a link to the portal - it will prompt you to create an account. Going forward, send your completed Tracking Sheets to me<mailto:djilek at sbctc.edu> via the secure email portal. Let me know if you have any questions about this or if you do not receive that follow-up email from me this afternoon.
DSHS Non-Disclosure Form
The notice of non-disclosure must be completed and submitted annually by all employees that have access to eJAS or confidential client information. The form is attached - thank you to those whom have already submitted your forms. Copies of these forms must be kept on file by your institution and made available upon request.

DSHS Non-Disclosure form:

*         The bottom section of the form (not the eJAS access section) must be completed by all staff with access to confidential information

*         The entire bottom section of this form must be completed by all staff requesting access to eJAS

*         Forms that do not request eJAS access will be considered notice of confidentiality only

*         All DSHS Non-Disclosure forms should be submitted to Kim Wheeler at kwheeler at sbctc.edu<mailto:kwheeler at sbctc.edu>

Please keep in mind:

*        Forms that are not completely filled out will be returned for completion

*        If you are requesting eJAS access you must include your contractor code and user ID (if you have one)

*       Access will not be given if not requested (this includes region access)

*       eJAS access will not be automatically renewed, access will be inactivated beginning November 1st if no Non-Disclosure hasn't been received

Thank you for taking the time to make sure you are completing the necessary forms and checking them for accuracy. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to let us know. We are happy to assist.

[Washington State Board for Community and Technical Colleges compass]Dylan Jilek
Pronouns: they/them/theirs
Education Program Coordinator
djilek at sbctc.edu<mailto:djilek at sbctc.edu> * o: 360-704-1021 * f: 360-704-4416
Why I put my pronouns in my email signature<https://medium.com/gender-inclusivit/why-i-put-pronouns-on-my-email-signature-and-linkedin-profile-and-you-should-too-d3dc942c8743>