[Abawdnavigators] Menu Of Options

Jackie Garrett jackie.garrett at centralia.edu
Wed Oct 2 08:14:59 PDT 2019

I tried to send this earlier this week, but I don't think it went through... Any feedback would be greatly appreciated just to know the email did go through this time, if nothing else. Thanks! :)

Hi everyone,

I am curious as to what everyone is including in your "Menu Of Options" that satisfies work requirements aside from BFET? For example, are you including Americorps? If someone is interested in Americorps, who does the navigator refer them to to get them started? Are you including a WIOA eligible training providers list, which would ultimately be a referral to Worksource? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated, thank you!

Jackie Garrett

Jackie Garrett
ABAWD Navigator
360-623-8177