[Abawdnavigators] Long awaited for manual

Kathi Medcalf kmedcalf at sbctc.edu
Mon Nov 4 10:31:07 PST 2019

Hello All,

Attached is the updated manual.  You will notice as you go through it, that there are places that are not complete.  We are still working on some processes with DSHS and will fill those places in as soon as we have more information.

We are working on our end to get a date set for a WebEx meeting to answer any questions you might have upon reading the manual.  I will send that date out ASAP.  Until then feel free to call or email any questions you may have.

Thank you,

Kathi
[Title: SBCTC logo - Description: Compass]Kathi Medcalf, M.S.Ed
Program Administrator: ABAWD, Workforce Education
1300 Quince Street SE | PO Box 42495 | Olympia, WA 98504-2495
P: (360) 704-1838     E: kmedcalf at sbctc.edu<mailto:kmedcalf at sbctc.edu>
                      Pronouns: She/Her/Hers