[Abawdnavigators] FY20 ABAWD Tracking Sheet - December Updates

Dylan Jilek djilek at sbctc.edu
Mon Dec 30 13:15:10 PST 2019

Hello all,

Just a quick message to let you know about a couple of changes we've made to the ABAWD Tracking Sheet, attached.

  1.  The sheet now includes Column AG, "Not Referred," in the Activity Referrals section.
     *   Mark this cell with an X for any ABAWD who chooses not to get referred to any of the activities.

                                                               i.      If the ABAWD is Not Referred, you will need to indicate in the notes the reason they were not referred to any activities, as this is info we are obligated to report to DSHS.

  1.  All cells in Row 5 have been updated with hover text from the Key sheet. Please let me know if you find this useful or not, or if you have suggestions on how to improve this aspect of the workbook.

We do not anticipate making other changes to this sheet going forward, unless something major happens. Please submit your December 2019 sheet, using the attached version, to me via secure email by January 10, 2020. Let Kathi or I know if you have any questions, and thank you!

[Washington State Board for Community and Technical Colleges compass]Dylan Jilek
Pronouns: they|them|theirs
Education Program Coordinator
djilek at sbctc.edu<mailto:djilek at sbctc.edu> * o: 360-704-1021 * f: 360-704-4416
Why I put my pronouns in my email signature<https://medium.com/gender-inclusivit/why-i-put-pronouns-on-my-email-signature-and-linkedin-profile-and-you-should-too-d3dc942c8743>