[Wsssc] Per Diem @ Hotel for May WSSSC Mtg

Kerri B. Holferty kholferty at whatcom.edu
Mon Mar 25 15:13:33 PDT 2024

Hi Leslie - My assistant tried to reserve a room at the $107 rate as well and was told the block price would not be available until April.

Hope that helps.

Kerri

Kerri B Holferty, M.Ed. (she, her, hers)
Interim Vice President of Student Services
Whatcom Community College

Please be aware that email may not be a secure method for sending protected personal, healthcare related, or otherwise confidential information. The information contained in this electronic message is intended only for the use of the individuals or entity named above. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately and delete any and all copies of this electronic message. Thank you