[Wsssc] Message from Paul Francis: FAFSA Timeline Update

SBCTC-IT Mail itmail at sbctc.edu
Wed Mar 20 12:10:13 PDT 2024

Good afternoon, WSSSC VPs, ITC, IC, BAC, FAC, and ctcLink College Leaders:
The message below was just distributed to WACTC presidents and appointed State Board members.
Please DO NOT REPLY to SBCTC-IT Mail regarding this e-mail.  SBCTC-IT Mail is an unmonitored mailbox, and your message will not be received.

SBCTC Memorandum