[Wsssc] FAFSA Timeline Update message roundup

Lauren Hibbs lhibbs at sbctc.edu
Wed Mar 20 23:02:04 PDT 2024

WSSSC,

I am forwarding the message from Executive Director, Paul Francis, that went out on listserves earlier today regarding the delayed FAFSA. Please take a moment to review the information provided below and the full message attached.

Additionally, below this email is the Zoom invitation for the upcoming Delayed FAFSA Q&A session for CTC Presidents and Vice Presidents, scheduled for this Thursday at noon. This will be an important opportunity for us to address any questions or concerns related to the FAFSA delay and other pertinent matters.

If you already received this message, my apology for the duplication as some folks did not receive it from the IT email address. Thank you for your attention to these updates and hope to see you Thursday.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82778885281?pwd=TFhzaGxnR1ROUDVGMXlTU1FDeVV1QT09&from=addon

Meeting ID: 827 7888 5281
Passcode: 787366

Warm Regards,

Lauren Hibbs, Ed.D

lhibbs at sbctc.edu• o: 360-704-4334 •

sbctc.edu<https://www.sbctc.edu/> • Twitter: @SBCTCWashington<https://twitter.com/SBCTCWashington> • Facebook: @WASBCTC<https://www.facebook.com/wasbctc/>

SBCTC Vision:

“Leading with racial equity, our colleges maximize student potential and transform lives within a culture of belonging that advances racial, social, and economic justice in service to our diverse communities.”