[Wsssc] [EXTERNAL]Re: Career Closets

Diana Garza dgarza at wvc.edu
Tue Jan 30 17:00:11 PST 2024

Along those lines of avoiding having to gather and distribute the clothing, at my previous institution we worked with JC Penney to provide some generous discounts for students and even hosted an after hours event for students to get apparel.

Diana Garza, PhD (she/her/ella)

Vice President of Student Affairs

Wenatchee Valley College | Student Affairs

1300 Fifth Street | Wenatchee, WA 98801

dgarza at wvc.edu<mailto:dgarza at wvc.edu> | 509.682.6805 | www.wvc.edu<http://www.wvc.edu/>