[Wsssc] Career and credential data dashboards

Lauren Hibbs lhibbs at sbctc.edu
Tue Jan 30 15:23:10 PST 2024

Hello WSSSC,

I trust you enjoyed the keynote from Rob Johnston and gained some insights.

I wanted to follow up by providing additional resources related to pre and post-employment data. You now have the opportunity to view your own data through various lenses through the data dashboards. Please explore the below links for different ways to analyze and interpret this information for varying student groups.

If you have any questions or need further clarification, feel free to reach out.

For all students on credential pathways:

First-Time Entering Student Outcomes Dashboard | SBCTC<https://www.sbctc.edu/colleges-staff/collegeaccess/research-data/first-time-entering-student-outcomes-dashboard>

For students in baccalaureate programs:

First-Time Entering Baccalaureate Student Outcomes Dashboard | SBCTC<https://www.sbctc.edu/colleges-staff/collegeaccess/research-data/first-time-entering-baccalaureate-student-outcomes-dashboard>

For apprenticeship programs and prof tech programs (Prof tech outcomes are also in first time entering students) – this one is public:

After College Outcomes Dashboard | SBCTC<https://www.sbctc.edu/colleges-staff/research/data-public/after-college-outcomes-dashboard>

Multi-system data:

Earnings for Graduates Dashboard | Washington State Education Research and Data Center<https://erdc.wa.gov/data-dashboards/earnings-for-graduates>

Warm Regards,

Lauren Hibbs, Ed.D

lhibbs at sbctc.edu• o: 360-704-4334 •

sbctc.edu<https://www.sbctc.edu/> • Twitter: @SBCTCWashington<https://twitter.com/SBCTCWashington> • Facebook: @WASBCTC<https://www.facebook.com/wasbctc/>

SBCTC Vision:

“Leading with racial equity, our colleges maximize student potential and transform lives within a culture of belonging that advances racial, social, and economic justice in service to our diverse communities.”