[Wsssc] WSSSC follow up on Council letters

Claire Peinado Claire.Peinado at skagit.edu
Fri Feb 23 08:26:27 PST 2024

Good morning WSSSC colleagues and exec team,

Happy Friday!

Just a note that I have sent the attached correspondence to MSSDC and DSSC council chairs as a follow up to the letters they submitted to our Commission.  Thanks to Rob for drafting the messaging.

Note that the MSSDC letter was shared at the last WSSSC meeting and can be reviewed at local college levels for consideration/action.

Regarding DSSC, WSSSC exec had additional questions regarding the request so have invited their leadership team to meet.

Just closing the loop so you are aware of the responses to these Councils.

All Best,
Claire

Claire E. Peinado, PhD
Vice President for Student Services
Skagit Valley College
p: (360) 416-7961
appt: (360) 416-2564
pronouns: she, her
President, Washington State Student Services Commission (WSSSC)