[Wsssc] Spring Promising Practice Exchange: Embracing Artificial Intelligence in our Classrooms and Colleges

Lauren Hibbs lhibbs at sbctc.edu
Tue Apr 30 14:30:18 PDT 2024

Hello,

We invite you to join us for the upcoming Promising Practice Exchange. Details and registration for the event are included below. This is an open invitation to all community and technical college members.

Emerging Ideas: Embracing Artificial Intelligence in our Classrooms and Colleges
Date & Time:  Tuesday, May 21, 2024, 1:00-2:30pm

Description:  The emergence of artificial intelligence has taken hold rapidly for the general public and our colleges. Join us to hear about what two of our colleges are doing to support their faculty on the use of equitable and accessible uses of AI and improving student learning with AI. Bellevue College and Highline College will share their faculty development work around these topics.

Registration link:  https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZAocOmoqD0uHNzF7lEWPopNlMXu783of-2w

[Compass]
Lauren Hibbs, Ed.D
lhibbs at sbctc.edu* o: 360-704-4334 *

"Leading with racial equity, our colleges maximize student potential and transform lives within a culture of belonging that advances racial, social, and economic justice in service to our diverse communities."