[Wsssc] {Disarmed} Invitation: Guided Pathways Advisory Council (GPAC)

Lauren Hibbs lhibbs at sbctc.edu
Mon Sep 11 10:22:55 PDT 2023

Greetings,

The purpose of this email is to invite one or two members from the WSSSC commission to join the Guided Pathways Advisory Council (GPAC). In the past, the chair and chair-elect were automatically appointed to GPAC, but we would like to take a more holistic approach and ensure that the GPAC representative is engaged in Guided Pathways work or would like to learn more.

The primary focus for GPAC this year will be on Guided Pathways practices and ctcLink/technology integration. In addition to receiving Guided Pathways updates, GPAC members will be able to provide guidance, advice, and/or feedback regarding our work in this area and beyond.  Some planned activities for this work include:

  *   Collaboration required to develop business process guides for advising and retention that center Guided Pathways principles
  *   Business process mapping and analysis necessary for ctcLink improvements and student success software integration
  *   Increased contextualized professional development offerings that integrate ctcLink and student success software

GPAC Dates:

  *   Friday, October 20th from 9:00-10:30 am (ZOOM)
  *   Friday, March 15th from 9:00-10:30 am (ZOOM)
  *   Friday, May 10th from 9:00-10:30 am (ZOOM)

Thank you for your time. Please notify Lauren & Monica Wilsom with those who may be interested in this opportunity by September 29th. Our team will send calendar invites as soon as we confirm participation.

Best,
Monica

[Compass]Monica Wilson (she|her|hers)<https://medium.com/gender-inclusivit/why-i-put-pronouns-on-my-email-signature-and-linkedin-profile-and-you-should-too-d3dc942c8743>
Director, Student Success Center & Strategic Initiatives
Cell: 503-307-1555 | e: mwilson at sbctc.edu<mailto:mwilson at sbctc.edu> | website: www.sbctc.edu<http://www.sbctc.edu/>
                                                                                           SBCTC Vision
                         "Leading with racial equity, our colleges maximize student potential and transform lives
                          within a culture of belonging that advances racial, social, and economic justice
                         in service to our diverse communities."

[Compass]
Lauren Hibbs, Ed.D
lhibbs at sbctc.edu* o: 360-704-4334 *