[Wsssc] lactation rooms

Levy, Derek dlevy at shoreline.edu
Wed Nov 15 11:10:22 PST 2023

At Shoreline we dedicated a room in our Counseling Center when we renovated the space a few years ago.

Derek Levy

Acting Vice President, Student Services

Dean of Student Support & Success

Shoreline Community College

www.shoreline.edu<http://www.shoreline.edu/>   |   206.546.4544

dlevy at shoreline.edu<mailto:dlevy at shoreline.edu>

Pronouns:  he, him, his

Engage. Achieve.

This electronic message transmission, including attachments, contains information that may be confidential or privileged. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual/s or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by a "reply to sender only" message and destroy all electronic and hard copies of this communication, including any attachments.