[Wsssc] ARC Liaison Enhancement Request

Hayden, Ruby Ruby.Hayden at lwtech.edu
Thu May 18 13:41:54 PDT 2023

Hi Folks,

I apologize for leaving abruptly this morning, a campus emergency is keeping me from you today; I'll do my best to participate tomorrow. Attached please find the latest OAAP Enhancement request from the Admissions and Registration Council. They'd love to have us approve this and move it forward.

Ruby.

Please note: My working hours may not match your working hours. Please prioritize work/life balance and only reply to this email during your working hours.

Ruby Hayden, Ph.D.
Vice President of Student Services
My pronouns: she/her

Lake Washington Institute of Technology
Student Services  |  West 213C
11605 132nd Avenue NE  |  Kirkland, WA 98034
T: (425) 739-8208  |  ruby.hayden at lwtech.edu<mailto:ruby.hayden at lwtech.edu>
www.LWTech.edu<http://www.lwtech.edu/>  |  facebook.com/theLWTech  |  twitter.com/TheLWTech
[Global Accessibility Awareness Days  May 15-18, 2023 LWTech.edu/GAAD]<http://www.lwtech.edu/GAAD>