[Wsssc] Math Placement Grant Opportunity

Lauren Hibbs lhibbs at sbctc.edu
Tue Jun 27 09:31:39 PDT 2023

Hello Colleges,

College Spark<https://collegespark.org/> has provided SBCTC with a generous grant to support our continuous work towards implementing more equitable math placement methods, including the adoption of common practices in the areas of coding and tracking math placement in ctcLink.

We are reaching out to gauge your college's interest in this work for the 2023-2024 school year. Please click on the link below to learn more about the goals and timeline of this project. If your college is interested, please complete the questions included in this quick survey ASAP. We hope to reach out to all interested colleges in August. Thank you!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/KJK57BW

Questions? Please contact Jamie Traugott jtraugott at sbctc.edu<mailto:jtraugott at sbctc.edu>

[cid:image002.png at 01D9A8D4.04A11920]