[Wsssc] College in the High School - SB 5048

Lauren Hibbs lhibbs at sbctc.edu
Wed Jun 14 11:10:27 PDT 2023

Dear College Leadership and College in the High School Administrators,

Please see the important information below regarding funding for CiHS. The SBCTC is working closely with OSPI, Council of Presidents (COP), and Education Research & Data Center (ERDC) to provide an updated CiHS FAQ document, policy guidance, and a webinar this fall. Please feel free to reach out with any questions you may have.

Appreciate your patience while we navigate these changes.

[cid:image002.png at 01D99EA4.1E772450]