[Wsssc] Registration Open: Student Conduct Academy

Lauren Hibbs lhibbs at sbctc.edu
Wed Aug 23 11:02:04 PDT 2023

Hello Folks,

We were quickly alerted that the westside registration was incorrectly listed as $3,500. Registration for both event is $35. We will have this updated immediately. We thank you for the quick response and for the eagerness to sign up for this training.

[Compass]
Lauren Hibbs, Ed.D
lhibbs at sbctc.edu* o: 360-704-4334 *

"Leading with racial equity, our colleges maximize student potential and transform lives within a culture of belonging that advances racial, social, and economic justice in service to our diverse communities."