[Wsssc] Disability Attestation Process

Hayden, Ruby Ruby.Hayden at lwtech.edu
Thu Mar 4 14:24:07 PST 2021

Hi Folks,

One of my team members is asking that the college accept a student attestation of a disability in lieu of medical documentation.

My initial thought is no, but I wanted to turn to my good colleagues for advice first.

Is anyone else doing this? If yes can you send me an overview of your process?

Thanks for the help.

Ruby.

Please note: My working hours may not match your working hours. Please do not feel obliged to reply to this email outside of your working hours.

Ruby Hayden, Ph.D.
Vice President of Student Services
My pronouns: she/her

Lake Washington Institute of Technology
Student Services  |  West 202
11605 132nd Avenue NE  |  Kirkland, WA 98034
T: (425) 739-8208  |  ruby.hayden at lwtech.edu<mailto:ruby.hayden at lwtech.edu>
www.LWTech.edu<http://www.lwtech.edu/>  |  twitter.com/LWITech  |  facebook.com/LWITech