[Wsssc] WSSSC Historian's Report - Fall 2020 Update Needed

Jack Huls JHuls at pencol.edu
Wed Nov 18 12:34:18 PST 2020

Good afternoon colleagues,

Please find attached a copy of the Historian's report that was last updated fall quarter 2019.  Please send me your updates/additions/edits. For those of you that are new to your roles, please be sure to include your start date as well as your contact information. If your information is current, you do not need to reply.

We typically circulate this report at each quarterly meeting and will continue with that moving forward. Once I have all of the updates, I will forward the fall 2020 report.

Thanks and see you tomorrow morning,

Jack

Jack Huls
Vice President for Student Services