[Wsssc] FW: A Love Letter

Claire Peinado Claire.Peinado at skagit.edu
Thu Jun 4 09:04:21 PDT 2020

Hi Folks,

Great to see everyone today.  I'm forwarding along the letter I sent to my division yesterday morning (below), as well as a follow up list of resources (attached) we sent at the end of yesterday.  I've also attached the letter from our President.  I can upload these to the WSSSC website too.

Take good care of yourselves,
Claire