[Wsssc] Clark College seeking Business Analyst/Consultant

Christina Castorena christina.castorena at email.edcc.edu
Mon Dec 28 16:33:29 PST 2020

Hi Michele,

I recently contracted with Blue Icon (NASFAA Consulting) on a financial aid
consulting project. They were very helpful and reasonably priced. I was
very happy with the report and recommendations they provided and we are
actively implementing their recommendations.

Here is the website with more information https://www.nasfaa.org/blueicon

Happy New Year!
Christina

*Christina Castorena, M.Ed. *(she/her/hers)

*Vice President for Student Services*
*425.640.1668*