[Wsssc] SBCTC Supporting Students Experiencing Homelessness (SSEH) Grant

Christina Castorena christina.castorena at email.edcc.edu
Thu Sep 26 12:27:56 PDT 2019

Greetings Colleagues,

Hope your fall quarter is off to a great start.

As you know, the SBCTC released the SSEH grant application.  I'm sure that
many of us will apply.

I was wondering if any of you are currently tracking students who are
experiencing homelessness/housing insecurity, and if so, how you are
tracking.  My understanding is that if you apply and/or are selected for
the grant, that there is an expectation that all colleges in the state
begin tracking students who are experiencing homelessness/housing
insecurity.

This might be a great topic for discussion at our fall WSSSC meeting.

Regards,
Christina

*Christina Castorena, M.Ed.*

*Vice President for Student Services*

OFFICE: Lynnwood Hall, Room 142
MAILING ADDRESS:  20000 68th Ave. W
<https://maps.google.com/?q=20000+68th+Ave.+W%0D+Lynnwood,+WA%C2%A0+98036&entry=gmail&source=g>
Lynnwood, WA  98036
<https://maps.google.com/?q=20000+68th+Ave.+W%0D+Lynnwood,+WA%C2%A0+98036&entry=gmail&source=g>
-5999
425-640-1668 <(425)%20640-1515> (Direct)

Preferred Pronouns: She, Her