[Wsssc] AIM question

Cosby, Glen Glen.Cosby at scc.spokane.edu
Tue Mar 19 14:29:04 PDT 2019

Colleagues, do any of you have data sharing agreements with the Accessible Information Management LLC (aka AIM)?  We (both SCC and SFCC) are all set to push go on having our DSS offices utilize this service but we are getting some push back from our friends in IT who think a data sharing agreement might be in order to protect the institution from liability in the event of a data breach.  So then, two questions: 1.) do any of you do business with AIM?  2.) If so, do you have a data sharing agreement as part of your contract?  Oh, and (bonus question!) if you do, can I get a copy of it from you?  Thanks for whatever help you can offer.

[cid:image001.png at 01D4DE5E.EE7BCD50]

Glen A Cosby, Ph.D
Vice President of Student Services
Spokane Community College